Africa has one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Evidence suggests that Africa has now entered a cycle of strong economic growth. Investors are now positioning themselves to understand the opportunities across the African continent.
The objectives of the conference are:
- To promote and facilitate international trade between Africa and Europe
- To facilitate investments into Africa
- Provide a platform for businesses to expand into new markets in Africa
- To build networks for entrepreneurs and investors
- Dr. James Nyoro, Governor, Kiambu County, Kenya
- Wasim Tahir, Strategic Manager, GDC Group, United Kingdom
- Richard Ngatia, The President, Kenya Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Marco Rensma, CEO, Meys Emerging Markets Research
- Benjamin Huss, CEO, Startup Fund
- Mohamed Sesay, Africa Regional Manager, Cordaid
- Eelko Bronkhorst, CEO, Financial Access, Netherlands
- Michael Mirko, CEO, Bridgeways Company, UK
- Claire Dawai, CEO, Sub Sahara Business Council
The convention will discuss economic opportunities such as manufacturing and infrastructural development, Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, transportation, Digital Technology, Tourism, Financing Start-Ups, and Micro Finance, Public-Private Partnerships, Women in Business, Healthcare, Telecommunications, and Fintech.
There will be matchmaking sessions dedicated to making the process of meeting investors and trade partners easier, country-specific presentations and evening networking meetings.
This will ensure trade or investment deals are concluded during the convention.
The delegate fee is €500 ( excl. Vat) for the two days conference participation. Exhibition space is available for €1000.
You can register online on https://investinginafrica.eu/register.html
Participants introduced by Smart Money Match are entitled to a 10% discount.